My sweet Kelseigh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelseighgirl

Completely Boxer Crazy
You came into my life 9yrs ago and you were the greatest gift I had ever received. You were the very definition of a boxer, friend, and companion that I could have ever expected.
On October 11, 2010 you collapsed and were diagnosed with ARVC/DCM and from that moment on my life was changed. Each day that went by was a blessing. From the moment I opened my eyes in the morning I was thankful that you were the first thing that I saw and at night I hoped and prayed for tomarrow.
Nothing made my heart happier than for you to have reached your 9th birthday on Sept 19th. Something that a yr ago I wasnt sure was ever going to happen. My next wish was for you to make it to the 1 yr mark from that awful day in Oct 2010...and you did...and again I was thankful.
Wed Oct 12th...started out as any normal day. You were bright, happy and full of life. The day ended much differently. You were tired, your eyes were dark and the face that looked back at me was empty.
I made the decision at that very moment that I would not allow you to suffer and it was one of the toughest things I have ever done.
My only hope is that I did right by you over these past 9 yrs.

What I wouldnt give to have one more moment with you. To kiss your sweet smooshy face. To see your larger that life personality.

I will pick your remains up next week and bring you home where you belong. I already have your 3 favorite toys sitting in a special place waiting for you.

I love you my sweet baby girl!! You will always hold a special place in my heart.

Kelseigh...9/19/02-10/13/11

angelicon

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure Kelseigh is at the bridge and feeling like her younger self and playing. You gave her a special gift, one that is the hardest gift to give. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Run free sweet Kelseigh!

BlazenStorm

Boxer Pal
Im so very sorry you have lost your baby girl way to early. My baby boy (7 1/2 yrs) passed on 10/8/11 I sure hope he met Kelseigh at the bridge and they are running free together until we meet them again.

DSmitty

Super Boxer
I am so very sorry for your loss. I have to agree with Gatorblu that you gave a special gift but also the hardest to give. My heart really does hurt for you. One day happy memories will bring you comfort....promise.

RIP Kelseigh. Boxer burns and wiggles with the angels.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Im so sorry for your loss. no matter how long they are with us it isnt long enough, God speed sweet Kelseigh.

kelseighgirl

Completely Boxer Crazy
Thank you to all for your kind words of comfort. I can't believe how empty the house feels. Kelseigh had such a big in your face personality and Justice is so calm and quiet.
I got the call that her remains are ready to be picked up so I will bring her home where she belongs.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
So sorry for your loss of Kelseigh,will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.run forever free sweet Kelseigh and Godspeed

CrazyCharlie

Completely Boxer Crazy
So sorry for your loss of your sweet baby. :( Charlie sends his boxer snuggles your way and lots of loving vibes headed to you as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.