My puppy may not be able to come home :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmons

Boxer Insane
appicon YEAH!!!!!! appicon

As I was reading your posts...I remember in previous posts about you bringing a puppy home with you soon and how excited you were. You were doing everything right and I got bumbed thinking that you may not be getting your new addition.

SO happy that everything worked out for you.

Can't wait to see pics of Mack

ELubas

Boxer Insane
Just talked to two other management people, they said bringing Mack home wouldn't be a problem at all! They were both surprised Boxers were on the restricted breed list. I guess there are a lot of dogs on that list and the only ones they are enforcing are Pit Bulls and a couple other breeds.

They were both excited and really laid back about me bringing Mack home and acted like the other lady had no clue what she was talking about :) I'm excited again! Less than two weeks!

Well there is your Christmas wish come true!!!!!! So glad for you and pup fiestaicon

BXRBESTFRIND

Super Boxer
GET IT IN WRITING!!!

what if one day your nieghbor decides to complain about Mack WOO WOOing during their favorite TV show. And you happen to have to deal with the uninformed manager. Having a piece of paper allowing mack to be there is all the recourse you will need.

Good Luck with the new Pup!!!

K8IE

Boxer Insane
Just talked to two other management people, they said bringing Mack home wouldn't be a problem at all! They were both surprised Boxers were on the restricted breed list. I guess there are a lot of dogs on that list and the only ones they are enforcing are Pit Bulls and a couple other breeds.

They were both excited and really laid back about me bringing Mack home and acted like the other lady had no clue what she was talking about :) I'm excited again! Less than two weeks!

I am so happy to hear that! I had a feeling things would work out! Yay! I can't wait to hear all about little Mack. :)

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
fiestaicon WOOHOOOO!!! As you can see, we're all pretty happy for you and Mack!! Post pictures, please - would love to see the lucky little guy! :)

dizzydogmom

Boxer Booster
GET IT IN WRITING!!!

Ditto that-I've always had my critters written into my leases just to be on the safe side, and at our last apartment, I was really glad they were. Our apartment was sold, I kid you not, four times in the last year (with five different landlords), and the last two managements did not like our dogs. But it didn't matter because they were on the lease, and it was stipulated in each of the sales that current leases must be honored.

On the other hand, congradulations on your new baby!

:fiestaicon:

Status
Not open for further replies.