My Pretty Girl Blayz 10/2/97-30/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
What a wonderful long life Blayze had with you. Bless her heart. She will never really leave you. I believe they stay close and wait for us and when we listen we can hear thier soft breaths. God Bless you and your sweet girl and your family angelicon

DyckDogs

Boxer Insane
***TEARS***
I am so very sorry for your loss of Blayz. I do believe that they are always with us and will be waiting when we too cross the bridge.
Even in passing, the bond is never broken.
Godspeed sweet Blayz.

Boxer Babies

Super Boxer
Thank you to all the wonderful people on this board, it is really comforting to know we share this love for our furbabies.

It is a pretty sad house here at the moment. This morning I woke up and as soon as my eyes opened I cried, knowing this is the first day without her.

But then I got out of bed and Thai greeted me with big kisses and stump wagging, hes so precious. He is coping really well, better than we expected, but he is sad you can see it. He is staying close to wherever mum or dad are. But hes not crying and sooking to come inside yet so for now Im just letting him be.

I made the mistake of cuddling the blanket she passed on this morning, I cant bring myself to wash it. It smells of Blayz and I dont wont to lose that yet.

But we are doing ok... I think, just waves of tears creep up sometimes, but I let them flow and I fell better.

thankyou again, I love you all

Miss you Pretty Girl xxx

iluvfrankie

Completely Boxer Crazy
So sorry for your loss. Run free sweet Blayz. Im sure she is having a ball at the bridge and that Indy is showing her all the fun boxer things there is to do there!!

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
I'm so sorry for your loss of your sweet Blayz. I believe she spoke to you ... why wouldn't she. She was part of your life for twelve years - twelve wonderful years. Her spirit is and always will be close by. I believe that some people are more in tune to our beloved who have crossed over and you are one of them. I hope she continues to come to you whenever you need her too. What a comfort that is!! Hugs to you and your family. RIP sweet angel.

Last edited:

ZoeRestorick

Boxer Insane
I'm so sorry that you had to let Blayz go. I am in mourning for my pretty girl too so I feel your pain very close to my heart. It is life-changing to lose someone you love so much. (((HUGS)))

Status
Not open for further replies.