My Pretty Girl Blayz 10/2/97-30/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer Babies

Super Boxer
Well....

We helped our girl to the bridge today, 3 hours ago roughly. Im sure she is there by now and running with her mum and dad and all the other Boxers.

It was a beautiful ending, well as good as endings can be. But it ripped my heart out.

I remember the night she was born, she was just so special, something about the way she looked. As the saying goes "she had me at hello". And every time I went out to see all the puppies she would come running up to me straight away and always had this look for me. I named her Pretty Girl until I could decide on her real name. I chose Blayzasher from a few different languages. It means She who brings joy to life.... she certainly did that.

We shared almost 13 years together through some hard and sad times, but she was always my Pretty Girl.

Letting her go was the hardest decision Ive ever had to make, but I feel peace now that it was the right thing to do and the right time to do it. Our other Boxer, Thai was laying beside her and gave her a sniff afterwards. He seems to be coping better than mum and dad at the moment.

The funny thing is, when I had a shower she spoke to me. I know some dont believe in this sort of stuff, but she did. Sh said Mum Im with you and Im ok and Ill always be your Pretty Girl.....

Blayz, my baby, I will love you forever and beyond. The hole left in my heart will never be filled. You filled every day with love and happiness and I will miss your stinky kisses, but would give anything for one right now. Goodbye Pretty Girl. xxx

auntthelm

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to read of the loss of your pretty girl Blayz. No amount of years that we share with our babies can ever be enough. I do believe that your girl let you know that she was ok. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your wonderful memories of Blayz bring you comfort during this difficult time.

Run free at the bridge sweet Blayz angelicon.

RoxiesEcho

Boxer Insane
Blayz and your wonderful memories of her time with you will forever be etched on your heart and the heart of everyone who loved her. I'm sure she and her mum and dad are enjoying a very loving reunion at the bridge. Hugs to you and your family. Give Thai a great big kiss from me and Bella.

Godspeed dear Blayz angelicon

Independence

Boxer Insane
I hope being there at the end brings you comfort. I know it has for me. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I told Indy last night to look for Blayz today.

PSUHeather

Boxer Booster
I read your post with tears streaming down my face. No matter how long we share our homes and our hearts with them-- it really is never long enough. My Trace crossed the bridge last month, and surely she's part of the welcoming party by now. My heart goes out to you during this sad time. Keep close the happy memories as they will help you through.

**hugs**

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
So sorry for your loss of Blayz,will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time,run forever free sweet Blayz and Godspeed sweet one.

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
I'm so sorry. I am crying reading this, as I know the pain. I hate reading this particular thread, its tears me up every time. But I know how comforting it is when others understand what you are going through. Run free pretty girl, say hi to my Roxy. angelicon

laneysmom

Boxer Booster
My heart goes out to you! I am crying rite now. Blayz had a wonderful home and life with your family I know. You did the humane thing today. God bless Blayz....run free pretty girl and say hello to Nikki, Sable & Tyler for me....

bawlinkids

Super Boxer
My thoughts were with you all day today, it is so hard to say goodbye to our sweet fur babies but the memories of their lives with us are worth gold. It sounds to me like you have a ton of it (gold that is).
Run free sweet Blayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.