My Indy-Bug!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Independence

Boxer Insane
Happy birthday Indy!! Hard to believe you would have been 10 today. Sad that you are the only pup that has passed from your litter mates. Run free at the bridge. See you one day.

This boy was my heart. He is the gauge for all the boxers before and all that will follow. He was the sweetest, calmest most beautiful boy. He was taken way to early with cancer.

I can't believe I can't get thru typing this without tears in my eyes. Hugs to everyone who has lost a boxer, especially the most recent losses. They will always take a piece of your heart when they go, some more than others.

Roge

Boxer Insane
Lisa there will always be tears you could go 6 months feeling ok and think your coping and then some little thing will happen to bring back a memory , even the memories that make you laugh will bring a tear to your eye because of your feeling of loss.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I know how you feel, Lisa. I saw the title of your thread yesterday and I knew I didn't have it in me on that day to read it. I have really been missing Thor lately. He would always ground me when I needed it. (I could really use some grounding lately. )

I am in awe that the rest of Indy 's litter made it to 10. I am so sorry he couldn't have seen that milestone with them.

Independence

Boxer Insane
Helen, that is so true. I actually got a happy birthday "Indy" email yesterday. That started it.

Pam, wish I was closer and could give you a hug and sit and listen. I'm good at that. I think about your beautiful boy and always picture his with his doogles on. Always makes me smile.

Hugs and slobbery kisses to you both.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.