My Granddaughter has open heart surgery 1st October

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiverDiva

Boxer Insane
We will keep your darling granddaughter Molly in our thoughts and prayers. Strength vibes to you and all your family. We will be hoping and praying for the best possible outcome for her surgery.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
Yes, more time to collect a lot of healing good energy for little Molly Ann - that's a positive thought. Keeping you all in my prayers, and nonstop healing vibes flowing to Molly Ann.

Sorry you weren't feeling good - healing vibes to you, too, Pammyjean, and hope you feel better very soon. (((hugs)))

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
Hope you are feeling better. Keeping Molly in our prayers. Sorry that it has been moved back a week. I will say a special prayer on the 8th for her. Keep us updated.

atlasmom911

Boxer Insane
Your family and beautiful granddaughter are in my prayers everynight. Give that baby a big kiss for me. Please keep us updated.

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
The waiting game is never fun, I can only imagine the stress that your family is under. Keeping that sweet angel in my thoughts and prayers until she is well again. Hugs to you all.

hanley

Boxer Insane
Sending prayers for Molly Ann & the whole family! Pammy Jean stay strong for your precious angel! Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.