My Granddaughter has open heart surgery 1st October

Status
Not open for further replies.

pammyjean

Boxer Insane
Hi ,
Many of you will have been around when my grandaughter Molly Ann was born 5 years ago, she was born with Williams Syndrome, and a cleft palate. She has had numerous surgerys....... the biggest being tomorrow when the little angel goes for open heart surgery. So please please can I have as many prayers and healing vibes as possible.

My world seems in a turmoil at the moment.

Love Pammyjean and Saska xxx

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Has it really been five years? Wow it doesn't seem that long. I am sending lots of positive vibes your way.

TossBranAbi

Boxer Insane
Sending well wishes for your family. She will do fine as she will have Ginty watching over her.

Keep us updated.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
Loads of healing vibes going out to little Molly Ann, and keeping her, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs))) Please let us know how she's doing.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I will request a special mustard seed for your sweet granddaughter. May God give you all a hug and much needed peace while she undergoes this surgery. Tyson also sends her love, hugs, and kisses.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
I will be keeping Molly Ann and family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope am hoping all the best for tomorrows surgery. Please keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.