My boy Tito

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebjr

Boxer Pal
Well it had been just about six months since my boy underwent the events detailed in the link below.

http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/dog-health-issues-questions/151626-what-expect-tachycardia.html

A couple weeks before Christmas my sweet boy took a turn for the worse. Its a long painful story to recap. Suffice it to say that he was collecting blood in his thorax to the tune of 2liters when i first took him in. They could not find the source and he continued collecting the following day after being drained.

After a battery of test and reviews, it was determined that any action and subsequent surgery would be more explorative than curative and so we made the excruciating decision to ease his passing.

Its been 5 weeks and still pains me to think about it. I've had pets as a kid so I've experienced a loss before. But Tito was MY dog and I loved him dearly. It was the toughest decision i've ever had to make. I've never experienced hurt as i did on Dec. 11.

He was 9.5yo. Before we let him go we prayed and thanked God for the privilige of having him in our family.

Lizzie

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss. It is a priviledge to have our four legged boxer friends in our life, but it is so difficult when they leave us.
Run free Tito angelicon

Caney Creek

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to hear about Tito's passing. :( It is not an easy thing to lose your best friend.

Run free at the bridge sweet Tito angelicon

Independence

Boxer Insane
I am sorry for your loss. It's so heartbreaking to lose one but feel bless that you were allow to share life with such an amazing animal.

ebjr

Boxer Pal
Thanks everyone for your kind words.

It's been tough, especially for Nena, our 7yo Brindle. My oldest keeps telling me that we need to get another so Nena is not lonely. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Not sure if we will get another.

Status
Not open for further replies.