My boxer needs a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

joncasfam

Boxer Pal
This breaks my heart to have to even think about this. But Stat, my 3 year old boxer needs a new home. Since the birth of our second child his demeanour has changed. He has become possessive of me and aggresive towards me children. He stands between me and my three year old and his hair stands up on his back and has even nipped at him. He wants a lot of attention and I can't give it to him like he needs it. When it is just Stat and my husband he is a wonderful dog. He just doesn't want to compete for attention.

He loves to be in the car and travel.(one of the pictures is of him in the car)

When he was a puppy he got hit by a car. Not just any car a huge old pickup truck. He didn't even brake a bone. The only lasting affect from his accident is a one long scar on one of his from legs and a small scar on his back leg. We think he is pretty lucky. Not many pups walk away from getting hit by a car.

He is up to date on all his shots and he has been neutered.

He is a rambunctious guy. I have never had problems with him jumping. He does like to sniff everything and do the little "kidney bean" dance every time he comes in. But settles down and is mainly an inside dog.

He sleeps inside.

Completely house broken.

Loves going on runs and walks.

Like to play fetch with tennis balls. But is very reluctant to give up the ball.

He barks at intruders, things like knocks at the door, trash cans being drug on gravel, and
Harley motorcycles going by. But other than that he is a quiet dog.

Please let me know if your are interested in Stat.
We are located in the West Valley of Phoenix, Arizona

Moderator note: closing this thread as there is already one at http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/adoptions/145200-breaks-my-heart-have-do.html

Status
Not open for further replies.