• Never Jump

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

daysha

Banned
Zoe is a jumper! She will jump on the couch in the back of my truck when we go for a ride. Not to mention just jumping straight up in the air! She can jump taller than I am!!! Which is not to hard considering iIm only 5'0 tall and Im glad she jumps cause it would be impossible to pick her up since she weighs half as much as I do Im only 98lbs and i have had to pick her up before so its great that she jumps but ive never had a problem with her jumping fences

Jumpping Boxers

My first boxer loved to jump she could jump over my fence if she wanted to .My fence is 6ft she was a jumper for sure.Rebel is almost 4 months old and he willjump about half my height Iam about 5 3' .He is so funny he will try to jump to get his toys out of my hands .I cant wait to see how high he will go!

Wendy Swalls

Super Boxer
Mickey has been jumping the baby gate since he was about 4 months old, he's so graceful! Now he's jumping onto our bed, which is about 3' high. I'm afraid that he'll start fence jumping as soon as a female comes in heat, so we're watching him closely in the back yard. We already have our eyes on a "no jump" harness for his young behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.