1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My baby Jack and the Bad Man

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Muggsysmommy, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimking01

kimking01 Boxer Pal

I am so happy for baby Jack. I would have done the same thing. But I think once I had the dog in the car I would have given the Bad Man a piece of my mind suggesting that I better not find out if he gets another dog. I wouldn't think twice about calling the police and animal control. I did it before when a neighbor of mine left their dog in the freezing rain with no shelter and no food/water.
    Thank you Muggysmommy for your big heart and saving a fellow Boxer. We want pictures please :)

2. Muggsysmommy

Muggsysmommy Super Boxer

I am going to try to put up some pictures! They are already on the computer I just have to have the DH (much more computer savy than I) figure out how to make them the right size. I will post on this thread when they are up. Thank you to everyone who shared such nice thoughts with us. Jack is the happiest baby I have ever seen. You can tell he is grateful for every day he spends sleeping on Moms legs. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.