1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My baby boy Baran

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Dog' started by Ozarksparrow, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozarksparrow

Ozarksparrow Boxer Pal

Hi everyone, You may or may not remember me. Some months ago, I had posted that I am getting a new boxer from a breeder in May. Well, I got to pick my puppy out and wanted to share two pictures with you of baby Baran who is 4 weeks old. He doesn't come home until May but I got to go visit and get some pictures of my chosen puppy. My sister also is getting a puppy from the same litter so I am including a picture where I was holding Baran and Penny side by side. Baran is the one on the left, and Penny is on the right.
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/barrelracer30/IMG_1931_zps9dc88d75.jpg

This next picture is of little Baran by himself taking a nap:
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/barrelracer30/IMG_1951_zps70894290.jpg

2. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Beautiful puppies !!! Congrats I'm sure May can not come quick enough for you to get your puppy home ..

3. luvmyboy

luvmyboy Boxer Insane

Sooo cute! Congratulations!!

4. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

They are oh so cute! Congrats! I know it seems like it will take forever for until you get to pick up your pup, but it will go by faster than you think.

5. Jinnytee

Jinnytee Super Boxer

Oh look at those cuties !!! Its funny because I have just posted a photo of my girl, reminiscing that she is now starting to look like a grown-up girl. I miss those little scrunchy puppy faces with all that extra skin to still grow into :) Enjoy your little guy when you get him .... well, I KNOW you will :)))

6. Ozarksparrow

Ozarksparrow Boxer Pal

Thank you! Yes, I am on pins and needles waiting for the day when he's old enough to come home. It was a real treat to get to go see the babies. I've met the mother and one of the half siblings before, and love their personalities. I'm told the sire who isn't on site is very similar to the mother in personality. I was given a picture of him.

7. ZekeZira

ZekeZira Completely Boxer Crazy

Baby boxers with such somber little faces always make me laugh - like they are hiding their true silly personalities! Baran is precious - congrats and good luck with the wait!

8. Ozarksparrow

Ozarksparrow Boxer Pal

Oh, I was told by the breeder that it was just a disguise and not to believe him! Penny is the planner for the puppy mischief with the litter and Baran is the litter ringleader who carries out the plans that Penny comes up with. Good thing Penny will be living with my sister so Baran and Penny's planning together will come a little more difficult.

9. TysonCheeto

TysonCheeto Completely Boxer Crazy

Awww such cute boxer babies :)

10. Ozarksparrow

Ozarksparrow Boxer Pal

Thank you! They just came home this past weekend.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.