My Abused Boxer Buster Bloggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

andenrow

Boxer Pal
I wanted to share this with everyone.
I rescued a one year old Boxer from a rescue in the UK. He was badly beaten up, he had suffered two broken hindlegs, broken jaw, cracked ribs, badly bruised back and he was in a terrible state when he came. He couldn't hold his food in, it went straight through him. He was depressed, unsociable and had been kept in a 4 foot square cage since 12 weeks old.
It took a lot of love and work to get him right, and we just found out that he also has Aortic Stenosis.
I don't regret getting him, he is now a lovely gentle dog and the best Boxer I have ever owned despite his past history.
I would encourage people to give Rescue dogs a chance. They deserve to be loved just as much as any other dog.
Buster has inspired me to obtain an affix and start breeding. He is perfect.

Chewy's Mom

Boxer Insane
That is a wonderful story about your boy. Thanks for sharing. And I agree that rescue is the way to go!

Just have a question for you. Are you inspired to breed Buster, or to breed another dog someday in the future after researching? Just wondering, because a rescue dog should never be bred, but it kinda sounded like maybe you were thinking of breeding him, so I'm just trying to clarify.

Thanks!;)
Monique

andenrow

Boxer Pal
Buster and Breeding

No my dears, we are not breeding Buster. He just inspired us to go out and pay a fortune for a male from the top kennels in the UK, and a bitch from another top kennel will be coming soon. He inspired us to breed Boxers as he was the first we ever owned!! We had previously missed out on the joys of Boxers because we owned Collies.
Our boy is in our Photograph album on the gallery, his name is Freddy-(Roamaro Celtic Dream)- and later we are getting our first bitch from another good kennels. We have made a line-breeding match with the help of a top breeder and know where to go with this now.
Buster will be a surrogate daddy to all of our little Freddy puppies in the future.
Sorry ya got confused!

Andenrow UK

Chewy's Mom

Boxer Insane
Thanks for clarifying! ;) Both Buster and Freddy are incredibly handsome, and I can see why Buster was such an inspiration to you. You must be very proud of your gang. Best of luck in working with your breeder to produce top-notch babies, and this sure is the place to learn and research anything you can think of. See ya around!

Monique :)

Status
Not open for further replies.