My 2 boxers died & I may get a grown boxer soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy Boys

Completely Boxer Crazy
I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved babies. I have been following both your threads, and Kaylee sounds like a wonderful dog. I think you have a great opportunity on your hands here between both Kaylee and the breeder.

Good luck. I am sure you are excited to meet her.

Brenda

Hannah's Mom

Boxer Booster
I'm so glad to hear you decided to get another Boxer. I know exactly what you meant when you said "Now I have changed my mind as I realize just how empty our home feels without that "dog energy." After losing my precious Hannah I felt so completely empty and Micah has helped heal that wound, although I think of Hannah and miss her daily, I am very grateful for Micah.

Debbie: I must be very emotional today, your post made me cry....

Debbie Magon

Boxer Pal
And now, although I am still reeling from their loss, I know another boxer "angel" will help me dry my tears. And I hope to be everything to a boxer again.

And that is why I can let my "angels" go.

Joan I.

Boxer Buddy
Hi all:

Thought I'd give everyone an update on Kaylee.

You might want to check out the posts on "Puppy Matters" then "Choosing a breeder," then my posting: "need some expert advice on my possible new dog".

I had actually decided we were going to meet Kaylee tomorrow, then I read an excellent posting by a breeder that made me think twice. I had to agree with the issues she raised. But more opinions followed after that, and now I am back to being undecided again.

SO, have a read if you are interested. It actually has been a lively and very informative discussion today.

Debbie, I am very interested in your opinion on what was said, as I respected what you had to say to me on this thread. (And everyone else too!)

I am sad and my head hurts!

I hope a good night's sleep will help me to figure out what is the best thing to do, both for myself and Kaylee.

Thanks all!

Joni

Joan I.

Boxer Buddy
Hi everyone:

Just wanted to make sure everyone on this thread knew that Kaylee came home with us last night!

It was a bit of a rough start with her jumping on my 5 year old daughter and giving her a bloody lip, (total accident,) but she's doing well so far here at home. (24 hours now.)

As I mentioned in my last post, check out the "Choosing a Breeder" forum for more details, and thanks again to everyone for your lovely support!

More on Kaylee to follow on other forums....

Thanks again!

frankied

Boxer Insane
Joan, please let us know when you have some pics up! Congrats! Can't wait to see Kaylee!

Christa & Angel:)

Joan I.

Boxer Buddy
Finally, pics of Kaylee!

To everyone who followed the story of Kaylee, I finally have some pics set up! They are not the best, (the camera isn't great,) but still worth having a peek at!

Kaylee is doing well after her spay on Tuesday; pretty much bounced back. We are loving her, and know she is such a gift!

Thanks for all your support, and let me know how you like the pics!

Joni

Here they are, (there's a few):

http://www.boxerworld.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=22655

(Photo gallery/home/brindle boxers...I think!)

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
OMG Joan...she is beautiful!! Congratulations to you and to Kaylee! I am sure you will enjoy every moment with her. Have fun!!:) I am so happy for you!

Sharon, Xena & Spirit :)

jnlflip

Boxer Booster
I don't usually like cropped ears, but Kaylee's are beautiful! They did a wonderful job on her ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.