movies (fiction) with boxers in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSCARS MUM

Boxer Buddy
hi i just saw the advertisement about the film i was talking about, and its a BILLABONG - JAC MCCOY FILM- FREE AS A DOG.....and the boxer actually surfs!!! how funny!!!

punkin

Super Boxer
Oh, Oh, we saw a white one...

... in the movie "Kevin of the North". There is a white boxer, natural ears, natural tail called Snowflake. I watched this movie with my kids and we loved it. A very silly story about courage and a sled dog race. The boxer was part of an SPCA built sled dog team. Silly but fun and the boxer is a cutie!

GunnyKS

Boxer Booster
Not Boxers, but the wife and I are very much looking forward to seeing "8 Below" this weekend.

Troy

Gingerlove

Boxer Booster
GunnyKS said:
Not Boxers, but the wife and I are very much looking forward to seeing "8 Below" this weekend.

Troy

Yes! BF and I can't wait either! BF never cries when watching movies, except if something happens to a dog. This one seems very touching.

TrooperThorn

Super Boxer
There is going to be a beautiful fawn boxer with flash in the upcoming "Superman Returns". (06-30-06) He gets a full screen shot when he turns his head to hear Clark Kent hail a cab.

lisasentous

Boxer Insane
I am not 100% sure but in 102 Dalmations I am nearly sure that I saw a boxer in the scene when all the dogs are alerting each other that the pups had been dognapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.