Movie "review" - "My Dog Skip"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Boxer Insane
Has anyone seen My Dog Skip yet?
We rented it last night for a family movie. It was a good movie, but a little "heavy." I cried!

But there are a few glimpses of boxers!
biggrin.gif

Anyone else notice them?

Linda

Boxer Insane
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jennifer - Pharaoh's Mom:
I've wanted to rent this...I think I will...stay away from a movie called "Dog Park"....although it had Boxers in it, it SUCKED!
Jennifer
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Jennifer. I looked at that one at the video store. I think I'll skip it.
tongue.gif

dustie

Boxer Pal
a great movie but a little sad is "fluke". i have seen it twice....once a year or so ago and again saturday on nbc.
smile.gif
i also wanted to see "my dog skip". think i will rent that one, too
smile.gif

------------------
hagen
semi-flashy fawn male
spoiled rotten :)
11/24/99

lilysmom

Boxer Pal
I took my 11 yr old nephew to see it at the theater only a couple of months after I lost my 14 yr old Cocker Spaniel, Barney. When I took him home, my sister said I looked like I'd been to a funeral.

I loved the movie, but if you've recently experienced the loss of a pet, hold off.

Tam319

I love My Dog Skip! I cried and cried! I have a little JRT x and it really hit a cord. And I love the show Malcom in the Middle so I liked the boy in the movie as well. I didn't see the boxers either!

Tamara

mygirlmollie

Boxer Insane
I've seen the movie and I cried and cried!! It was a good movie but very sad.....I was expecting it to be be a fun and happy movie seeing how it's for kids....

~Wanda~

kgf73

Boxer Booster
Not for me...

I don't see movies that involve animals without first finding out the ending, and if I'm going to cry. I cry when they kill Godzilla, so I pretty much stay away from all animal movies, animal tv shows, books involving animals, etc. And if it's a Disney production....forget it! Ol' Yeller and Bambi have scarred me for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.