1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Unique

Discussion in 'Naming your boxer' started by Noah_N_Brody, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah_N_Brody

Noah_N_Brody Boxer Booster

What is the most unique name you have ever heard for a Boxer? I personally prefer names that arent very common just to be different.

Im not sure where I seen it, but there was a Boxer name Jupiter. I thought that was pretty original. I like to think my "Noah" is a little unique.

2. TossBranAbi

TossBranAbi Boxer Insane

There is a boxer on here named Catfish, that is the most unique I can think of now.

My Tossie's full name way Tosionia Tia Maria.

3. dafzichu

dafzichu Completely Boxer Crazy

I love that name and would love to hear how they settled on that one!

My parent's female is Bunni, fullname Mary's Christmas Bunni (She was a Christmas gift for my mom, if you can't tell).

Snubby's actual name was Snubnose; I always thought it was a terrible name, so she had alot of nicknames.

Not sure if they are unique, but I think they are weird.

4. Dunkin

Dunkin Boxer Insane

When I lost Max and then Jagger right after, I knew I wanted to name my next male after them somehow,,,,,Well My next male was a rescue named Bo so my DH said I guess we will have to call him Bojax and it stuck. So I guess Bojax is my most unique!

5. paigul

paigul Super Boxer

Catfish...HAHAHA!!!! thats too cute. mine are Garin and Violet and while Violet isnot so original, I have yet to come across another Garin

6. mguiette

mguiette Boxer Insane

I don't know how *original* mine are but...
    Maximus' full name is Maximus Filiolus-- Maximus after grandparents on both sides and Filiolus means "little son" in Latin (he's my first boxer and dog that's MINE)
    Axe's full name is Axle Backdraft-- we got him from my sil who (at the time) was engaged to a volunteer fireman, who had 2 dalmations named Sparky and Blaze... I thought that was pretty cool too...

7. Paper-Dogg13

Paper-Dogg13 Boxer Insane

:LOL: Catfish!!! I can't get over that! That is so cute! :LOL: My boy's name is Charlie Paper. I know the "Charlie" part of his name isn't orignial, but the "Paper" part is. There's a boxer on here named Frog too. That's pretty original.

8. JerzieMello

JerzieMello Boxer Pal

We just got two boxers a couple of weeks ago.
    A female that my daughter and I named Jerzie - I liked it from Coyote Ugly.
    And a Male named Mello - After Carmello Anthony the basketball player from the Denver Nuggets.

9. Donna1969

Donna1969 Boxer Insane

Carson was named after the Blizzard that was happening when he was born (Blizzard Carson), my angelicon Blizzard (aka Blizzy) had just passed not a month before..so I found it odd/eerie in a good way that my new pup was born during a BLIZZARD..oh and Carson was born on the 1 yr anniversary of Johnny Carson's death, Johnny Carson had white hair and blue eyes..and so does my Carson. :) Maybe the name Carson isn't that unique but the way it came about is :)

I also have Blizzards Eternal Echo aka Echo. Who..obviously...I named in honor of my Blizzy.

Oh and my Blizzy was born during a freak September snow storm..

10. Tagsmom

Tagsmom Boxer Booster

I don't know how unique it is, but my baby is going to be named Tagalong. I am the kind of person that if my dog can't come, I don't want to go. :D

The name comes from one of the rabbits in Robin Hood. Kind of long story as to why she is named this, see this link:

http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121743

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.