Mixed Boxer

Status
Not open for further replies.

2MnyPts

Boxer Pal
Hello everyone, I wanted to say Hello. We have just acquired our first "Boxer", who we've named Phantom. He's actually a mix of a Boxer (father) and a Black Lab (mother). His name is Phantom after "Phantom of the Opera". This is b/c his face is black and white and split almost right down the middle. I like to tell people he has a "split personality". He mostly resembles a boxer so far, but has some interesting features like the Labrador webbed feet and he's the only pup in his litter that has rear dew claws. We've been advised to have them removed to avoid injury, and this can easily be done when he's neutured in a few months.

Phantom joins many other pets (hence my screen name). We have
- Lucky 5 y.o. (Black Lab Terrier Mix)
- Rocky 5 y.o. (German Shepard Husky Mix)
- Bucky 3 y.o. (House Cat, 20 pounds!)
- Patrick ? y.o. (American box turtle)
- Helga 5 y.o. (Blue & Gold Macaw Parrot)
- Various Fish

We got Phantom for free from our neighbor, but he's now had $160 invested in him through his first vet visit and then he got an infection, possibly from him jumping in the river of my in-law's parents boat dock. The lab in him draws him to water!

You can see some pictures of him in our gallery, click the button in the upper right corner of my post.

Last edited:

luvmy2boxrs

Boxer Pal
Welcome to BW from a fellow buckeye! :)
We live in Monroe, Ohio...it's a little north of Cincy.
Bailey and Zoey send wiggles and kisses!

SophieboxerX

Boxer Buddy
2MnyPts said:
He's actually a mix of a Boxer (father) and a Black Lab (mother). QUOTE]

What a beautiful boy...and welcome to BW. Sophie is Boxer/Rotti mix...but everything about her says boxer.

*wiggles from SoPhIe*

mjyoung25

Super Boxer
Howdy from Oklahoma! Matilda sends you, Phantom, and the rest of the family *slobbery* kisses :)

I was able to see "Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway in May of 2001.. still remains my favorite musical to this day. For mother's day last year, my boys bought me the DVD. Great, but wasn't as awesome as seeing the chandelier drop on Broadway :)

boxercisco

Boxer Booster
Welcome to BW. Wow, you have a big family! I love the name!

Cisco and Leila sends their warm welcomes!

kpowell

Boxer Insane
Stella is a mix, too!

Hi and welcome! My 4 mo. old Stella is a boxer/something mix, but we have a lab, too! I love your family! It's even bigger than mine!

Karen

Bozes_mom

Boxer Booster
2MnyPts said:
We got Phantom for free from our neighbor, but he's now had $160 invested in him through his first vet visit and then he got an infection, possibly from him jumping in the river of my in-law's parents boat dock. The lab in him draws him to water!
Welcome!
I laughed as I read that portion of your intro! Our boxer put us in the same boat, though not from jumping in rivers! Free never really is, is it? But they're so worth it!
Welcome again!

Status
Not open for further replies.