missing nipple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanz

Boxer Insane
lol I know it sounds odd but..Cinnamon is missing a nipple lol. my bf noticed it the 2nd day we had her.. she has 11 not 12..so one nipple i smissing a partner. I think its kinda funny, just wanted to know if anyone else has had this?

gmacleod

Elusive Moderator
Staff member
No need to worry, it's pretty normal. Mostly dogs have anywhere between 4-6 sets of nipples, but odd numbers aren't at all uncommon (in either gender). If you do a search on 'nipples' you'll probably come across a few threads where this has been discussed before ;)

Glenys

Boxer Booster
Yup, I didn't notice Cinda had one missing until I checked her stitches when she was spayed. Thought the vet had swiped one by mistake for a while!

OZBoxerLover

Boxer Booster
Yeah my Gnarly has got one set on his chest then the next has only one on the left then two more sets after that.... funny isn't it. Three and a half sets of nipples...!
I just read this post and ran to check whether he had any missing coz I thought I remembered he did from when he was a puppy!

Coco'smommy

Boxer Insane
LOL...Coco has a missing nipple too....I noticed it quite awhile ago and thought well...I guess she's just minus one but it is funny. She a seven nippled dog....number 8 just never appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.