1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miss Kailee is Spoiled...And She Shows It

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by buddy'smom, Dec 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korenn

Korenn Guest

Geez!! Don't you all know that Boxers can't be spoiled?? :p They are deserving of only the best!

Jean, did you get any recipes from Martha? :D

2. Aimee

Aimee Boxer Insane

My family already thinks I am nuts over my animals but if I started baking for them, I'd be afraid they would lock me away :LOL:

Maybe I'll bake a few for their dogs and spoil them so they will just have to begin baking too :D

3. Cindy and Lacie.

Cindy and Lacie. Guest

Jean,
    Today is my ONE day off out of 10 and I am spending it with lacie, roflmao, we went out to lunch and now we are doing Christmas decorating, lol!

4. SouthernArt

SouthernArt Completely Boxer Crazy

What recipe book?

Well, good for you for sticking to the copyright laws. I must admit that I'm not always that good when it comes to posting recipes on some of my sites...:rolleyes: Anyhow, I would like to see those recipes, so can you tell us what book you get them from? I may have to add another cookbook to my library! ;)

5. buddy'smom

buddy'smom Boxer Pal

Well if I posted them under copyright, even a mod can get banned!! The rules specifically state not to post any copyrighted materials.
    Here is the exerpt from the rules:
    You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

Anyhow, The book is called MacPherson's K-9 cookbook. Easy to make Dog Biscuit Recipes. It is a Canadian Book, so I am not sure if it is available in the US. It is published at Sawbuck Ventures Ltd. Happy Baking :)

Jean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.