1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merrick vs Wellness??

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by LovinRuby, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

For those that feed Merrick, www.sitstay.com has free shipping on their dry food right now. :)

2. LilygirlCO

LilygirlCO Boxer Insane

WOW! Thanks for the excellent info!

3. Rocco's Mom

Rocco's Mom Super Boxer

I placed an order via sitstay.com and asked if they had any samples of some of the other Merrick kibble. They did send me 2 sample packs of Cowboy Cookout which Rocco absolutely loved in fact he followed me around wondering where the rest of it was (I had only given him a handful). I'll get a bag of that one next. Also, on the Merrick website, there is a store locator where you can enter your zip code and they will tell you of stores near you that carry it. I found that there are a bunch in my area.

4. Mollie_T

Mollie_T Banned

I love sitstay.com !!! We just placed an order Saturday. The CSR told me the free shipping on kibble was good for the month of September, but he said it could be extended as they get more in...

5. sweetboxer

sweetboxer Banned

This is a weird question, but has anyone tried the canned Wingaling? It made me nervous with cooked wings in there, so I didn't let them have the wings, only the chunks of meat. I assume it's perfectly safe to give them the wings, since I could cut through the bone with my spoon, but it seems a little odd to me...They love Merrick, though. I'm so glad I read the recommendations for it. Any thoughts on the Wingaling?

6. Mollie_T

Mollie_T Banned

Wingaling Bones

I too was scared to give Maggie the wings since the bone was still inside, but they cook it in a way so that the bones are pretty soft. I was able to break them with the spoon while stirring the canned & kibble together. She loves Wingaling, it's one of her favs. =)

7. Zannie

Zannie Completely Boxer Crazy

i'm very lucky.our stores distrubter had to discontiue merrick because they could not sell enough to make a order, so they sold all remaining stock cheap ,i bought 7 bags of wilderness blend at 32.99 a bag and 10 cases for 14.89 each. i'm stocked up for awhile but with 3 dogs it will go faster than i realize.................

ann

8. FancyGracie

FancyGracie Boxer Buddy

I am so happy with Merrick!! It has been a week and Gracie loves it. Yhank you to everyone for making me see th light on giving your dog GOOOOODDDD food. Glamis and Buttercup (the feline sis's) enjoy the Wellness as well

9. LilygirlCO

LilygirlCO Boxer Insane

We just bought Merrick last night and Lily went crazy with excitement! She actually ripped open the bag as we were driving home which she has never done with any of the other brands we have purchased for her before! Of course she only received very little of the Merrick last night but I did put some warm water in it to make a little bit of gravy to cover her other food as well and I have never seen her scarf down her food so fast!

10. mstewart20

mstewart20 Boxer Booster

I just switched Aiden from Canidae to Merrick. He absolutely loves it. He did the same thing and tried to rip the bag open in the car, and now everytime I feed him he acts like I'm not moving fast enough to get him his meal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.