Mazzy missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy for you

Good for you I bet you are glad mazzy is safe at home.Hope she`s not to much of a jumper.One of my boxers would jump to the top of a 6 ft fence.I think if she wanted to jump over it she could have easy.Good luck some dogs just want to roam hopefully she gets out of it.Maybe she seen how upset you`ll were and won`t run off again

Maggie's Mommy

Super Boxer
Debbie - so glad to hear that Mazzy is home - safe & sound. If Maggie would have done that to me, I would be locked away in the insane asylum. Maggie bolted away from me over the weekend and "kicked it into high gear" and tore thru 3 neighbor's yards. My husband and I did everything but stand on our heads to get Maggie to come to us. We tried the ol' "sneak attack" and we were able to get her and put her leash on her, and marched her little butt back home. Yes, I was angry at her, but at the same time so thankful that she didn't make it all the way to the highway.

When I see postings of missing boxers in the newspaper or tacked on the community bulletin board at local stores, I always say a little prayer that these babies will be returned to their homes. Today, I noticed a handwritten "LOST DOG" ad at the grocery store and stopped to investigate it. A boxer is missing...and the ad brought tears to my eyes. The ad read, "My Boxer means the world to me. If you find her, she'll be gentle with you, so please do the same. Her name is Suzy. Call her by name, she'll come to you. If she does, give her big hugs and kisses from me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.