Maybe you an help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titans world

Boxer Buddy
Today I took Titan in to get his second set of vaccines. When I left the vet I noticed that he swelled up a little bit, the part where they injected him. Is that normal, if so how long does it usually take for that swollen part to go down.

Hope I posted this in the right forum

Thank you

Cayenne's Mom

Boxer Insane
I would definately keep an eye on your pup. If you notice a lot of swelling call the VET ASAP. My yorkie had a horrible time with his puppy shots. Mainly because he was so small. Pups can have bad reactions to vacinations if your pup has a lot of swelling acts lethargic or starts to vomit call the Vet immediately. I would definately give your pups a few days to heal. Just like when you get a shot the area can be real tender. I hope your baby feels better. :(

Titans world

Boxer Buddy
Thanks alot Cayenne's Mom. I had a feeling it was a normal reaction, but now I feel alot more comfortable hearing it from a BW member. But I will keep my eye on it.. As of now it has gone down a little bit, but just in case.

Thanks alot

Zannie

Completely Boxer Crazy
that happend to madie too i called my vet she said it was common but if it did'nt go down in a few days to call...

A little bit of swellin is normal - but if it gets bigger or does not go down in about a day I would take your dog in. Just keep an eye on it and give extra kisses and TLC!!!

Natalie & Daisy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.