Marley just had his senior pictures taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Boxer Boys

Boxer Insane
Well, actually my daughter had her senior pictures taken and since she could take any 'prop' with her, what better than her dog.

Anyway, he was soooooo good. Just perfect. It was very busy and the waiting room was full and people were going in and out continually as they take outside pictures too.

At first I decided to stay outside with him and he was so friendly to everyone. No jumping, no barking, just perfect. But, we do live in the Valley of the Sun and it was hot. So eventually we went in and he was so good walking through all of those people and since I realize not everyone like dogs, I just went to the back and stayed out of everyone's way. He was just so darn good (have I said that enough times?).

Also, when it was time for them to have their picture taken together, he sat when he was supposed and went to a down position on command - - the photographer said he was the best dog he had in there all summer!! We were so proud - I must have told him a million times what a good boy he was.

Cindy

Ciscobxr

Boxer Insane
Congrads on having the best dog all summer!!!!
Will you be able to post a pic when you get them?
Mandy

awww! i wish i coulda had a boxer in my senior pictures! sounds terrific! post some pix when ya can!

-Kat, Cassius and Nikita

AZ Boxer Boys

Boxer Insane
Ciscobxr & SoleilBxrs,
Not sure if I'll be able to post pictures. We go to view them Saturday morning, I'll find out then. I'll let you know.
Cindy

kissesbrady

Boxer Booster
Congrats, Marley! What a good boy!

My sister had her senior pictures taken last week and Brady was in some of them. Like you, I can't wait to see how they turn out!

AZ Boxer Boys

Boxer Insane
We went to view the pictures yesterday and we may need to re-take the ones with Marley. His face is pretty dark and didn't show up too good against the background they used. They will try to touch up, if it still doesn't turn out, we'll go in for re-takes.

I don't think we can post the pictures as they are copy-write protected....darn!

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.