Marley had to be put down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

LillyBear

Boxer Booster
I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like sweet Marley was very much loved and had a wonderful life. I will keep you in my prayers.

kbourg

Boxer Pal
Thanks everyone!

Thank y'all all for the support! Marley had a great life! She was extremely loved!!! Sometimes I wished I could trade places with her b/c she had it so good...lol! I'm doing better but I still have my crying moments. It's just so hard to imagine that I won't be able to see her again until it's my time to go. I got her ashes 2 days ago. I thought that would make me feel better b/c she was home, but it didn't. I know she's in a better place, but that doesn't make it much easier for me. It is what it is though.

Gatorblu: That is very interesting! I know my boyfriend is the one I will marry without a doubt, and I'm sure Marley knew it too. It's crazy how intuitive they really are!

diamondmom

Boxer Booster
Sorry for your loss , My diamond is 2 and I hope I get alot more time with her . She is my first boxer as well and they are just amazing dogs. I treat her just like my kids and she gives us so much love. And they know when something is wrong with us , she knew I was upset and she did the same to me came up to me and starting giving me kisses.

murphyboy

Boxer Pal
So sorry for your loss. Brought tears to my eyes reading your post. I have had to go through that once and I dread the next time. It was so hard that I waited three years before getting my first Boxer. I know now I would have been much happier sooner had I not waited so long. Best of luck to you and your boyfriend and your future Boxer!

boxrmommy

Boxer Booster
So sorry to hear about Marley. My guy passed last May and it is still really hard. Reading stories, looking at pictures, and watching videos on boxerworld help.

My husband and I got a puppy soon after and it was good for us. The puppy keeps my senior boxer active and keeps us busy.

RIP Marley - Happy thoughts to you. angelicon

Snowdogg

Boxer Booster
So very sorry for your loss of Marley, she had a wonderful mommy, look after yourself, run free precious Marley.

Raleigh, 6 years old Brindle wild boy x
Morrissey and Brooster, Fawn males, 11 years old, always in our hearts, at the bridge xx

kbourg

Boxer Pal
Thanks!!!!

Thanks for the kind words! I was just researching breeders and I decided to look up where I got Marley. Several people said that it was a puppy mill :( I'm so glad I rescued her from there if the claims are true. It makes me sooooo angry that there are people out there that mistreat animals!!! Animals are innocent and can't defend themselves and are so loyal and love unconditionally. I just don't understand some people. The place was Red Barn Kennels in Iowa. I'm gonna do a lot of research before getting another boxer. I'm sure I'll get another boxer before this year's end. Looking at pictures makes me want another one so bad. I hope Marley will understand ...lol!

three boxers

Boxer Pal
I'm so sorry

I too, have had to put down my boxers. Over the last 25 years I have loved and lost 4 babies. THey lived to age 14, and 11. One died when he was five from a blocked intestine. I still miss them, but it will get easier with time.

Every time I lost a baby I would post to Boxer World and everyone would comfort me as
no one understands like Boxer mom's.

I wish you peace and fond memories. I think getting the painting done will help you.

We bought a favorite print to memorialize one of ours and I framed pictures of each.
Their ashes are with us and that is comforting.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Tina

Status
Not open for further replies.