Markus January 26,1994 - April 9,2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

marciafinn

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to hear this news Jan. Sending you my deepest heartfelt condolences during this difficult time. You are in my thoughts. Godspeed Markus. angelicon Thank you for sharing your touching tribute.

frimozo

Super Boxer
Jan, I am very sorry for loss of your good boy Markus. You are in my thoughts.
Goodbye sweet Markus.

Marybeth18

Super Boxer
Jan,

So sorry about Markus ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) You will be in my thoughts during this difficult time.

myrocky

Boxer Insane
Jan, I'm so sorry that this is late in getting to you. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending lots of good thoughts your way.

Shanz

Boxer Insane
Jan I too am sorry I didnt catch this thread earlier. You gave Markus a good life and for that he will always be grateful.

Godspeed Markus angelicon you're off to the bridge to be a puppy again with all of the other angels who have brought us such comfort and love

kit02

Super Boxer
I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and I will light a candle for Markus.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
I'm so sorry for your loss. You should find great comfort in knowing that you provided a fabulous life for him.

Tango's Mama

Super Boxer
Jan, Your the best boxer mom ever! Markus was just as blessed to have you as you were to have him. I know the feeling of loss, the looking for them at their special spots in the house. It does get easier but your heart never forgets. Run free Markus and chase the red ball all you want to lil fella. Someday we will all see each other again..angelicon

Status
Not open for further replies.