1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark on her Head!

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by nanci27, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanci27

nanci27 Boxer Booster

I have just got my puppy today and she has a mark on her head that is where no hair has grown at all the breeder said it was when she was coming out she got stuck at birth its a longish sliver grey scar and my partner cant get over it he thinks we should have got money off besiddes the point have you hered od this and can anything fix it of cover it up I don't care but would like to know if somthing can be done and if its normal.

P.s I did see it before but it was much smaller also it is in a wrinkle which when she frowns it disapeers

2. sgbtab

sgbtab Banned

3. Checkers

Checkers Boxer Insane

What colour is the mark? I think if its red it could be mange.

Lily has 2 bald spots on the top of her left ear which have no hair. It has a leathery look to the skin.

Dont worry about it too much, just think, it gives her character :)

4. nanci27

nanci27 Boxer Booster

The mark is sliver it does look like leather, Its right in one of her wrinkles and I am hoping it will be hidden by the wrinkle, cause when she frowns you cant really see it.

5. nanci27

nanci27 Boxer Booster

I do think it gives her character she is soo cute I feel like a real yummy mummy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.