1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magoo's one year check up!

Discussion in 'Stories' started by magoo's_mama, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magoo's_mama

magoo's_mama Super Boxer

We got Magoo one year ago this month from rescue. He was about 7 months(anywhere between 6-9 they thought) He had a silly e collar on because he had a leg full of stiches from where he had a tumor (benign) removed on his leg. He was skinny and shy. He would curl up in a ball and pee when you tried to pet him or if he thought you were mad at something he had done. But he was also my constant shadow and wanted desperatley to be loved and craved attention so badly.
    A few days after we adopted him I found out I was pregnant and DH wanted to take him back, but I threw a fit and said NO WAY ( and cried a whole lot too) DH couldn't figure out why I had gotten so attached to him in just a few days. Well obviously I won and and our daughter is now 5 months old and Magoo is great with her.
    So yesterday one year after his adoption I took Magoo to the vet for a yearly checkup and a rabies booster. And the vet said he was perfect, he is in great health, just the right weight for his little build =) He is a confident and silly fun loving boxer. You can see all kinds of pics of him blossoming in my gallery. =) It's been a great year and I know we're going to have many many more fun years together. Mama loves you Mr. Magoo!!

2. MyGirlHeidi

MyGirlHeidi Completely Boxer Crazy

Congratulations on Magoo's great check-up! Sounds like he has found the perfect home. :)

3. Holden's Mom

Holden's Mom Boxer Insane

I'm sure happy you and Magoo found each other. Loved the pics of your pup and Hank.

Give that sweet face a big smooch from me.

Pam and Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.