lovey animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildchild

Boxer Booster
I was just wondering if anyone elses pets are as loveable as their boxer?? My boxers are the most lovey dovey dogs. My bulldog has a real take it or leave it attitude about affection.

Nissy

Boxer Booster
Lexi, my english setter, is a real love bug. She tries really hard to be a lap dog, even though she has a hard time fitting. She doesn't like to give kisses nearly as much as Kira does, though.

Boo

Completely Boxer Crazy
Basil, my cat, is so mushy. He nearly had me kicked out of the chat room once, sat on the enter key. He has the attitude that when he wants loving, he's gonna come get it, like it or not. Even if I am on the loo! And it's not enough to sit on my lap, he has to get right up in my face. I am not allowed to LOOK at anything else but him.

When I come home, he comes running to me, dodging the kids, to give mummy first cuddles. He cuddles up to me in the morning on the pillow, and some mornings I wake up to find I have been sleeping on a Basil pillow! If I stir in my sleep enough to pat him, he will gently lift my hand with a claw and put his head under it.

Basil is definitely no boxer, but he is the next best thing to it!

E

Eddie's mom

My Rosie (beagle) is soooo cuddly. Her and Eddie (boxer) are my babieslovicon

My cat is a big baby too with people but NOT the dogsnonoicon

Lava Linda

Completely Boxer Crazy
My cat, Rover, is every bit as lovey dovey as my boxers. I wish I had a third hand when I get home at night!! Rover roams freely, but races to meet me when I drive home. He'll come running like a streak of black lightning, leaping over shrubs and meowing. Now THAT's a welcome home!!!
When I go inside and let the dogs in the house, they all intertwine around my legs. I'll be petting the dogs, and Rover will be rubbing his head enthusiatically on the dogs while they bend down and give him a good snuffle or two. Sometimes I plop down on the carpet and we have a group snuggle. We're just one big happy family!!!
Last night, Rover was on my bed, when Gilroy walked up and put his head on the bed. Rover lazily rolled over, took Gilroy's entire head in his arms and legs, and gently bit Gilroy's right eye. He held on for awhile, while Gilroy stood there, wiggling his butt but not moving his head, looking at me with his one open eye. When Rover let go, Gilroy licked him from head to toe. I was rolling with laughter!:LOL:

P

proudboxermomma

I have 4 cats along with my 2 boxers. And 2 of my cats are just as loveable as can be. The other 2..... When they feel like it, lol

Boxermix

Boxer Pal
lovey dogs

My Ripley (boxer) is a real love!!! She is always willing to give kisses. She loves being petted and stays right by my side. Yet, she is loving in a different way. She is so alert and is constantly watching me and out for me. She is the best greeter and friend. She really seems to listen intently to everything you say.

My Springer is really very loving too. He thinks he is a lap dog. He would crawl right up in your lap if you would let him.

I have also had 2 bassets growing up. They are a really really loving breed. They are pretty low-enery to say the least but make up for it ten times over in love. They are also great with kids.

Boxermom3

Boxer Buddy
My little maltese mix is a hugger!
Its so cute.
Shes my little cuddle bug in the bed. The big guys get the foot of the bed,one at a time!!

boxerspoiler

Boxer Booster
We have a green-wing macaw that will keep talking to you until you come over and give her kisses on her beak. She also likes to snuggle on the bed. Our two boxers are great around her and leave her alone. I think they're afraid of her huge beak, plus when she screams-lookout! But nothing beats a boxer for being lovey.

Status
Not open for further replies.