Lost our Zia the Wonder Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
Oh, I am so very sorry for you. Losing your boxer like that is such a tragic event. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

atlasmom911

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss. These babies touch our hearts in a very special way and stay in our hearts forever. Godspeed angelicon sweet Zia.

Hberry23

Boxer Buddy
Tear's

My heart goes out to you and your family :( I'm truly sorry for your loss of Zia
Gospeed sweet girl angelicon Run free with the others until we all meet again someday

morrissey11

Super Boxer
so sorry for your loss of zia, i know the pain is awful.
my heart goes out to you and your family. sending you all lot's of hugs.
kate, morrissey's mommy.

morrissey 02/15/1995 - 04/06/2006
love you sweetheart. x x

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
My deepest sympathy goes out to you on the passing of your beloved Zia. May her presence in your heart, mind and memories be a comfort to you - she is with you always. Godspeed, boxer angel girl.

It is always a sad day and a life changing one when we have to allow our babies to go to the bridge, a part of us, a selfish part, would love for them to stay with us forever. You did the right thing by letting her go and it is also a very couragous thing to do. You can tell that you loved her with all of your heart. I know what it is like to discover the love of a boxer when you are older. I have had lots of dogs in my time and I loved each and everyone of them dearly, but a boxer doesn't seem like a dog, they are your very best friend in a fur suit. Boxers are so like people that you forget that they aren't. Sorry for your loss, memories will make you sad at first but eventually its the memories that will bring you joy. Godspeed sweet Zia angelicon

Julie P.

Completely Boxer Crazy
With tears and more tears,...I just read your thread and my heart is breaking in two. I am so sad that you lost your sweet baby. A key point of advice you suggested in your thread was to not stop the medicine. I do not know your whole experience but I think I, too, had a similar experience. My vet stopped Magic, my female boxers, medicine, as she seemed to be better and recovering from her infection. However, the infection was not completely gone and it took over her body even stronger and more powerful. This was a horrible mistake on the vet’s part, as the infection could not be destroyed after that. I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish things could have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.