Lost & Found...then lost again

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalabear

Super Boxer
I decided to clean under my bed today, no easy chore I might add. When I found 6 balls, a bone, a rope and 2 cat toys. Now I know how the balls and cat toys got under there but I am not sure how the bone and rope did :LOL:

Anyway by the time I had cleaned out under the bed and re-made the bed all the balls were back under it again :D, of course I watched while Nala had her fun deliberatly (yes i do mean deliberatly :LOL:) putting her balls back under the bed.

She would grab a ball bring it to the edge of the bed and bat it under the bed if it came out the other side she would run over and grab the ball, bring it back to the other side and do it again. She had made a game of it, it was so funny watching her play her game.

Of course there is one ball that has not made it under the bed and that is her new squeaky ball with feet. She has had it for several days now and that things is glued to her and not allowed anywere near the bottom of the bed :LOL:

Silly silly girl :LOL:

Paper-Dogg13

Boxer Insane
Silly Nala!! I swear, my 2 goof-balls LOVE to watch as I struggle to reach toys that they have pushed under the couch or the bed. :LOL:

Moon

Boxer Booster
I have blocked my pups from under the bed for that very reason, however, under the couch has become the new toy box. About every two weeks we have a cleaning party that consists of me laying on my stomach digging under the couch while i have 85 pounds of boxer attempting to shove his entire body under there with me. Did I mention he usually ends up on my back. For some insane reason his boxer logic has made him think i want the toys for myself and he must rip them out of my hand as soon as i save them from the couch. Gotta love that boxer logic.

TossBranAbi

Boxer Insane
So cute! I love it how when you are down looking under the couch or the bed, struggling to reach the lost toys, they have to be right there with you looking under. Dozer sticks his butt up in the air but then turns his front half on the side so he can cram himself as far under as possible. As much as he thinks he is helping, he just gets in my way and I can't see what i'm going after! :LOL:

nalabear

Super Boxer
So cute! I love it how when you are down looking under the couch or the bed, struggling to reach the lost toys, they have to be right there with you looking under. Dozer sticks his butt up in the air but then turns his front half on the side so he can cram himself as far under as possible. As much as he thinks he is helping, he just gets in my way and I can't see what i'm going after! :LOL:

About every two weeks we have a cleaning party that consists of me laying on my stomach digging under the couch while i have 85 pounds of boxer attempting to shove his entire body under there with me. Did I mention he usually ends up on my back. For some insane reason his boxer logic has made him think i want the toys for myself and he must rip them out of my hand as soon as i save them from the couch. Gotta love that boxer logic.

Nala does this also, it is so funny and yes makes it very difficult to get the toys from under anything. All i can do is laugh when its time to find her toys. i love it :D

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Sometimes I cheat getting things out from underneath the bed/sofa. I'll use a swiffer and hook them or push them to the other side, where Arabella usually awaits.

Status
Not open for further replies.