looking for good breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountryBoyOtis

Boxer Buddy
I've had 2 beautiful babies, both at the bridge. I'm ready now for more. I had 1 then 1, but now I want 2,together. Las Vegas Nevada, going to Kingman Arizona. Any help ?????????????????

hanley

Boxer Insane
Think about adopting

Please think about a rescue or better 2 rescues, chat with some of the people here that have rescue Boxers. They really are loyal & will repay you with all the love they have, just wanting to please you. Hanley

gmacleod

Elusive Moderator
Staff member
I'm afraid we can't help you with breeder referrals here - we don't allow the promotion (or otherwise) of individual breeders on Boxerworld.

What we can do though, is give you plenty of information that may help you to assess any breeders you contact - whether they are breeding responsibly and with regard for the genetic health of their pups, etc. There is some good information on what to look for in health screening for genetic diseases common to this breed at www.boxerworld.com/health_testing and plenty of tragic backyard breeder stories on the forums to let you know why going that route is such a bad idea.

The best place to start looking for a responsible breeder is your nearest boxer club. They should be able to point you in the direction of any breeder members who follow an appropriate health screening programme on their breeding stock (you still need to check though!) and who may have a litter coming up. You can find a list of clubs at http://www.americanboxerclub.org/us-boxer-clubs.html

Darbysmom1

Super Boxer
Arizona

I agree with going to a rescue there are a few here in Arizona and we even get puppies or young dog is that is something you really want.
Other then that is you really want a breeder check out the akc web site and they can direct you to a local club there are two here in Arizona and they can inturn direct you to breeders. Good luck with your new puppies...

Status
Not open for further replies.