1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lolas Story-Why to choose a breeder carefully

Discussion in 'Stories' started by MMBR, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMBR

MMBR Boxer Booster

http://www.lolasstory.cjb.net
    This is the story of my own Lola. I put it out there to hopefully educate people on how to pick a breeder and how not to support breeders like this one. I want people to know there is a difference between people who really care about the breed and people who only care about money.

2. Baby Bella

Baby Bella Banned

Thank you so much for sharing that heartbreaking story. I am so glad that those babies landed in your hands. I'm sure they are quite thankful also. It is so sad how some people see dogs as a moneymaking machine rather than a living, breathing animal that has feelings too. I hope this story can reach at least one BYB and hopefully it will change the way they see things. Bless you and the others for taking in those 4 beautiful girls and giving them the home they deserve!!

3. sgbtab

sgbtab Banned

wow. what a sad but great story. you are such a wonderful person and I want to thank you. I am so happy that the pups found a loving home. lola is a treasure. keep her close. she knows you saved her and her sisters and for that she will forever be greatful. angelicon.

4. Kerry Jane

Kerry Jane Super Boxer

Thanks so much for sharing your story. It amazes me everytime I hear things like this that there are people in this world like this breeder....

5. hanley

hanley Boxer Insane

Thank you for sharing Lola's story,It brought tears to my eyes & thank you all for being such kind & loving people for taking these poor babies in! Its wonderful they all lived & have such loving homes now & will never be abused.Hanley

6. marciafinn

marciafinn Boxer Insane

Thanks for sharing Lola's story. I am glad to hear her and her siblings have found their way into great forever homes and will not endure what their mother Angel did. I wish Angel had a better ending than she did. I feel so badly for these dogs that are used to breed over and over again. They deserve the best homes too. Lola is beautiful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.