Hello all, Its been a while since Ive posted here, but I keep coming to check on the website, and to ask for advice from all the boxer lovers out here. Today I am not writing to ask for advice, I just think I need to talk, and get lots of healing vibes from you for my little baby. We were doing a routine examination for my Gigi, who will turn 11 in March and her liver function report showed extremely levels of liver enzymes. SHe was put on a liver tonic and we repeated the examination after 2 weeks and the levels had dropped considerably so the vet asked us to continue with the medication. A week after this, on the 9th of Jan she had an epilepsy fit. We got so scared! We had never seen anything like this before. She started shaking and her mouth and tongue had become totally white. We thought she was having a heart attack so we were trying to rub her chest but she just wasnt responding. My mum immediately put a few drops of rescue remedy and it immediately brought her back. We rushed her to the vet. After this she was so weak! She couldnt even walk. She was just falling over all the time. The vet gave her a shot and put her on Gardenal and B complex. The vet said that the seizure could be because of the liver as well, and that we would have to repeat the liver function test after 2 weeks. She didnot have any episode of seizures after this, and we had decided to wean her off gardenal. We decided to give her one tab every alternate day. Over the weekend she ran really high fever and so we did a urine test on Monday and she had a urine infection. The vet put her on an anitbiotic, and and told us continue with the gardenal as the fever could trigger another incident. We were asked to do an ultrasound as well. We got an ultrasound done today and she has this huge mass on the liver. The vet says that one of her kidneys is not functioning well as it is being pushed because of the tumor. She has been drinking a lot of water actually and not being peeing as much as she normally would if she drank so much water..this has been happening since the last 2 days. Her appetite is also not good. We thought that was because of the fever. The ultrasound report also says that there are few cystic lesions in the liver. We were able to get an appointment for a full CT scan only on Tuesday. For now we've just put her off grains and carbs. I am just so scared, and Tuesday seems so far away. I just want to know now, so that we can start whatever treatment that is needed. Ive been such a wreck ever since I have come back from the doctor. Life with Gigi has been such a journey. We've been through so much together, right from incontinence, to a grade II MCT to spondylosis to an enlarged heart to hyperplasia to cataract. I think she's been such fighter, my brave little girl. She's always been so good at the vet's, never ever cried or whined. Even after her episode with epilepsy, when she was so weak and we were taking her to the vet, she was wiggling so much in my arms just becoz she wanted to chase the cats from the building. My mad girl! Today I am just so low and depressed and I dont want to be near her coz I know she senses my emotions. When I came back home and sobbed on my pillow she just came and pushed head inside and licked me all over my ace, as though to console me. This made me cry even more. Please send healing vibes for my Gigi...I just hope we are able to deal with whatever comes out of the CT scan on Tuesday!