Lily is 5 Today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
My baby girl, Lily LaRue, is 5 today!!! Happiest of wiggle butt birthdays my baby!

Lily and I have made it 5 glorious years together. I can't even remember how little she really was when she came to me. She was only 8 little weeks old but she was the biggest thing in my world! She was my guardian going through my cancer stage, my strength when my Mom passed, and my cuddle bug when my skin baby girl flew from the nest. I thank her for every thing she has done and helped me through. She taught me sooo much. She gave me a reason to continue on when life seemed unbearable. She gave me a reason to educate my self in puppy mills, and to help to save so many other doggies. She welcomed each and every foster with as much trust and patience as she could. She pushed me to learn dog training and behavior work. She pushed me to build my business and a reason to do so. She helped me to prioritize my life and redefine what is really important. She is everything to me. She was the first dog that won me over and taught me to love each dog as an individual. She also taught me to cry, to feel, and to love again. She has given my life back to me and I will continue to give my life to and for her.

I love you my mushy faced, cuddle bug, wiggle butt more than you will ever know! Happy Birthday my Baby Girl! Hoping for many more years of your love and devotion, as I will continue to give every inch of me in return.

Lots of love to my Lily Poo!

Last edited:

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
birthdayic partyicon Happy Birthday Lily LaRue! birthdayic partyicon I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lisa, that is a lovely tribute to you wiggle butt! After all you have been thru with this girl I hope you both have smooth sailing from here on out!

Status
Not open for further replies.