1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lilly & Marshall's momma says hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KatLynn, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatLynn

KatLynn Boxer Pal

About a year ago my boyfriend and I decided we REALLY needed a dog. After several months of research and pleading with the landlord to put a pet policy together, we finally got our beautiful brindle babe, Lilly Valentine. When we brought our 8 week old home in September we fell in LOVE with her and the breed. Lilly is a very well behaved girl, but definitely still a pup. She is on track to become a therapy dog (I work in a children's hospital and we have pet therapy come in twice a week). We have always known we wanted another and decided on sooner rather than later. Lilly will be gaining a brother, Marshall, in just 3 days! I've used this forum to look up information and decided it was time to join! I am looking forward to learning and sharing info with everyone!

2. TyTysmom

TyTysmom Super Boxer

Welcome to BW! Congrats on your new addition :)

3. luvmyboy

luvmyboy Boxer Insane

Hello & welcome!! Congratulations on your boxer babies!

4. packblt

packblt Completely Boxer Crazy

Congratulations:) We love having multiple boxers, they a do really well with a sibling! Please post pics, we'd love to see them. And give us an update on what Lille thinks of her new brother.

5. GDOGS1

GDOGS1 Boxer Insane

Welcome to BW from myself and GDOGS from the flatlands of Nebraska

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.