Let's talk Chicklets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
My Lily has the tiniest teeth I have ever seen on a dog. Her lower front teeth are so tiny they hardly show. We call them her Chicklets! The two in the center are even smaller than the others, so I thought they were still her baby teeth. Nope, they be her big girl ones.

Her canines don't look like they could bite through butter! They are considerably smaller than my other dog's canines. Im not worried, vet's not worried, but I just wonder if this is a boxer thing?

Does anyone else have a grown pooch with Chicklets?

whymeohio

Boxer Pal
I guess small teeth ARE a Boxer trait.....we were concerned with Max's tiny teeth although he has never had any problem eating, I feel better knowing nothing happened to them before we got him....It does look funny though on such a large dog..

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
Cody has the same thing, tiny bottom teeth and the two in front are even smaller and very crooked. We tell him all the time that he has a jacked up grill :LOL: . He doesn't like this BTW. Get some what of a cold shoulder in response.

Aniah's teeth (baby teeth) are huge compared to his. Now both of them have normal looking canines.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Jacked up grill! Too Funny! It is a bummer when they know what we are saying. Cant pick on them too often without that sad hurt look.

MyMike

Boxer Pal
same!

Same here. Mike has large canine teeth, but the ones on the front lower are tiny and razor sharp. And just about every other boxer I've seen has been like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.