Leave me to my beauty sleep!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carla

Boxer Buddy
Everyone says boxers are hyper not my Cassius he loves to sleep!
Do any of your furbabies like to sleep as much as Cassius does???

~Carla~

jenniemitchell

Boxer Booster
How Much?

How old is he and how much does he sleep? Diablo sleeps all night, plays for a couple hours in the morning, sleeps most of the day, and is really alive in the evening/night. It could be a function of climate. All puppies/dogs sleep a lot. We humans should take note....

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
Yes Billy sleeps alot too. He goes to bed about 7pm and then goes outside about 9.30pm for the loo and then gets up at about 7am. Then he's awake for a couple of hours, then sleeps some more and gets up when my daughter gets home from school at 3.30pm.

He snores really loud too!
sleepicon

JazznChase

Boxer Insane
Mine have a lot of energy. Chase is a mellow guy but when they are together (which is always) they love to play and box and are very loud. However, when they get home form the dog park they are out for a few hours!

Carla

Boxer Buddy
Cassius is 3 years old. He goes to bed about 6:30 pm sleeps until I wake him at about 6 am right before I go to work,I crate him when I assume he is sleeping, i get home around 2 pm take him to the park feed him when we get back he plays awhile with my husband when he get home around
3 pm hangs around till supper at around 5 then goes back down for the night at 6:30 like clock work!!!!

~Carla~

Status
Not open for further replies.