Kitten Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssleighter

Completely Boxer Crazy
Re: Cute kitties

Originally posted by Holden's Mom
BTW, cats love free toys. There is so much fun to be had with empty grocery bags, boxes and tissus wrapping paper. Balls of aluminum foil are fun, too.

Let the games begin. Congratulations!
I could write a book on this subject and make a fortune selling it to cat owners. Cat toys are for cat owners, not cats. :LOL: I must admit that that my kitties do love those fur covered rattle mice though, but that is the ONLY toy I ever bought that they played with! The joke in my house is, if you see trash on the floor it isn't trash, it's a cat toy!

Make big bows out of the grocery bags (they love this).
Ping Pong Balls in the bath tub (endless fun)! If your a masochist try a golf ball, lots of endless noise...
The plastic rings on the milk carton (that you peel off to open). Be careful with these, some cats will chew them.
Boxes of any size, these make better beds if the cat barely fits in them. It's a perfect fit if all four sides burst when the cat finally gets comfortable, but they have to be replaced often.

If you need ideas, just give me a shout! But I have no doubt that your little ones will let you know exactly what they find entertaining!!!

cashisking

Boxer Insane
Re: Re: Cute kitties

Originally posted by ssleighter

Ping Pong Balls in the bath tub (endless fun)! If your a masochist try a golf ball, lots of endless noise...
The plastic rings on the milk carton (that you peel off to open). Be careful with these, some cats will chew them.

Mine LOVE the Milk tabs, but so does Cassius, so we have had to stop those!!!

BUT I am going to fill my guest bathtub up with ping pong balls and see about that!!!!

Donna741

Boxer Insane
They're beautiful, I'm sure Jedi will make friends with them just fine ;). Before you know it you'll walk into a room and see Jedi and the kitties all sleeping together ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.