1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kindred Spirits :-)

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Boxer Spike, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxer Spike

Boxer Spike Boxer Buddy

My sister in law just adopted a boxer mix yesterday. We took Spikers, our boxer mix to meet her today. Instantly it was like that had both known each other their entire lives! Spike had never met another dog that introduced itself paws first like he does. It was wonderful! They played, rolled, and smiled for a good couple of hours! I love Boxers!

2. Lizzie

Lizzie Boxer Insane

How cool :D I don't think there is another breed that plays quite like boxers do!

3. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

Congrats to your sister-in-law! I just love watching boxers play with each other. I hope Spike and his new cousin have many happy hours together!

4. johann

johann Boxer Insane

Congrats on boxer ownership to your sister-in-law. I bet the new addition and Spikers will have many happy playdates. :)

It is so fun to watch 2 boxers play (or 3 or 4). Such goofs. :D

5. SweetCody

SweetCody Boxer Insane

I too love watching boxers play with each other. I will always own two from now on. Just keep in mind boxers are noisy and when you get two playing it sounds as if they are about to kill each other. However the noisier they get, the more fun they are having.... ;)

6. Boxer Spike

Boxer Spike Boxer Buddy

They will have many more playdates! My SIL starting considering a boxer after we adopted Spike. They just have a way of promoting themselves. :)

Yes, they were growly with each other and carried on, but you could tell it was all friendly folly! It was just hysterical to watch <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.