1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just what some of you said....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Boxer Rescuer, Jun 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxer Rescuer

Boxer Rescuer Boxer Buddy

That if i stayed around this chat I would go out and get a boxer (i don't have one but love them) And I found myself looking for a boxer puppy on internet lol,and I want one more then ever!!! I saw these sweet AKC boxer puppies omg that sure did help me,help me want one even more! :)

2. Eddie's  mom

Eddie's mom Guest

There should be a warning on the home page of Boxer World!!!

The more time you spend in here, the more stories you read, the more pics you see........the harder it gets to resist.

WARNING: ENTER THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK...........IF YOU ENTER HERE YOU MAY NEVER LEAVE.......YOU MAY END UP ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO POST THE MOST...........YOU WILL BEGIN TO USE TERMS SUCH AS LOL IN YOUR EVERYDAY LANGUAGE........YOUR FRIENDS WILL BECOME TIRED OF YOUR BOXER WORLD STORIES...........YOU WILL IN THE END.........BECOME A REGULAR.....AND THOSE BOXER RESCUES AND PUPPIES WILL BE TO HARD TO RESIST

3. Aimee

Aimee Boxer Insane

Puppies require alot of work and money. You may want to consider going to your local boxer rescue and saving a worthy soul ;) The feeling cannot be put into words lovicon

4. But if this is your first boxer then you may want to start out with a puppy so you can kinda ween yourself in to the boxer maddness :LOL: :)

5. ElizabethH

ElizabethH Completely Boxer Crazy

Eddie's mom- You took the words out of my mouth! "Did they warn you would be addicted to Boxerworld???" Hubby used to think I was NUTS but I almost have him hooked over to the "bark side" He looks over my shoulder, asks about this person or that boxer. He probably will be here soon (altho I will have to clean up my act and post less... if he had any idea how much time I was here.....YIKES!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.