Just Curious . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
I find myself on here about 2 or 3 times a day. I get so happy when I check my email and someone has replied to me! (I guess I need a life!) I feel like I know the people who are on here the most even tho we have never met. I caught hubby reading my posts last night and I got really mad. Called him a nosey p****. I feel like this is my private diary or something! And of course I have learned so much about my boxer baby! It really is piece of mind and a great support system. Thanks guys!

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
Oh-he also says if I'm gonna spend so much time on the computer I should do something constructive once in a while-like try to learn how to actually USE the computer! I think he should BITE ME!

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
Oh Chris that is so cute! I caught my hubby looking over my shoulder one time too, I said boy I hate it when someone reads over my shoulder! He felt hurt! but, like you said it kind of personal :LOL: What better way to learn how to use the keyboard than to type!

lildoormouse_1

Super Boxer
OK

Smiply put............... 24/7!!!!!!!! :LOL:

all seriousness.....I don't even know....ALOT! :rolleyes:

Hi my name is Abbi and I am a Boxerworld Addict..........:p

mygirlmollie

Boxer Insane
I'm a bit like Abbi........lol
I'm here 24/7 It's always the first place I come and where I spend the majority of my time my DH says "are you boxer bound forever ????" sometimes I sit here for hours reading and I just have to tell myself.........get up, leave the puter!

And then there's all the Boxer personal home pages out there to see..........:eek: I could just look at and talk about Boxers all day!!

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
I don't get on the boards too much anymore...don't have as much time I guess. I used to be extremely bored at work last year, and spent a lot of time "slacking" and playing on the computer...which meant a lot of posts to BoxerWorld! However now, I have a job where I don't use a computer, and the only time I get on is when I have "free time" at home. I do enjoy reading the posts and putting in my "two cents worth" as much as possible though. :)

myrocky

Boxer Insane
(my friends think I need to have kids so I will stop treating my dogs like humans - I think they need a dog!!!):p

I would tell your friends "I already have children. What are you talking about?" :LOL: See how they like that......hehehe

HI Abbi! My name is Andie and I too am a BW addict...... :D

ElizabethH

Completely Boxer Crazy
I usually only check BW during the work day :LOL:

Since we run our own biz it is easier to check in and out. I can visit more when the biz partner is out of town because I don't have to hide it. I also seem to go in spurts depending on a particular issue/ boxer post that I want to follow.

We just bought a lap top so I can chat at home while we are staying with the inlaws (hubby bought me a long, long phone cord so I can hide in our room and chat :) )

Loke

Originally posted by Billysmum
I usually pop on to the board in short bursts through the day. I'm a stay-home mum and so if there are a spare few moments, I come and have a look to see what's developing.

I am the same way. Being a stay at home mom and all is pretty hairy at times and when the younguns take a nap here I am!! At night when hubby is home and kids are tucked away I will get a chance to sneak down here and he usually walks in and just rolls the eyes!! HEHE!!

I, too, am a BW addict!:rolleyes:

MizBev

Boxer Insane
Okay, I have one for you...I don't own a computer at home (yet) so I am on here A LOT during the day, and one of these days I am going to get fired. It's a darn good thing that everything is slow right now and I can work real fast in the morning to get everything done.

I think we need to start a support group....BWAA! First meeting this Friday:D

Bev, Five and Tyson

Status
Not open for further replies.