1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've got a question

Discussion in 'Showing - questions and answers' started by kitten, Sep 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitten

kitten Boxer Booster

I live in the skinnest part of maryland.and I'm getting another boxer we are looking for a brindal. but anyway I'd like to learn about showing. but I dont know any breeders or any one that shows. around here so if any one in my area can help me I realy could use a teacher. other than that all I could find on line to read that all i have to go bye.I was hopeing to have a maybe some advice on picking a pup that would be a good temperment for a beginer no less on how to pick a good show pup. I have a 9 month old boxer that i got from a pet store. I know not to do that but his little feet would get sore on the greats on the bottem of the cage and I had to rescue him from the cage.I only wishI could of helped his little sister...... so any help would be a help right now.

thanks

mom of D'artagnan: semiflashy fawn male croped and docked

2. boxer411

boxer411 Guest

You'll want to find a boxer club in your area. You can either check ABC's homepage, or akc.org.
    Join a local boxer club and start attending shows. You'll learn tons. If you're really interested in showing, wait till you learn a bit more about the breed and its standard before getting your next dog.

And just a gentle reminder...its "brindle" not "brindal" ;)

------------------
    Cathi
    boxer411@grm.net
    North Missouri Boxer Rescue
    www.grm.net/boxer411/

3. PawPrintBoxers

PawPrintBoxers Banned

Go to http://www.infodog.com and find a show near you. They list almost all dog shows for the next 6 months. At these shows you will meet show breeders that can help you in your search.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.