Its better when were together...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAO76

Boxer Insane
Thanks everyone! My three boxers (Trucker doesn’t “do” bath time, he HATES water, lol) were never socialized around children. They were 3yrs & 5yrs when Wes was born. So far they have been wonderful with him. It’s pretty amazing…

x19er

Boxer Insane
That's super appicon it's the same in our house, although I've not found one of the dogs in the bath...........yet!:LOL:

EAO76

Boxer Insane
That's super appicon it's the same in our house, although I've not found one of the dogs in the bath...........yet!:LOL:

LOL, Rosco is OBSESSED with the baby's toys. He knows he's not supposed to have them but still needs to test everything. He has actually gotten into the bath when it was full of water to get a closer "look" at those ducks. Unfortunately I did not get that on video.

devilfan

Boxer Booster
We don't have any skin babies at the time but my wife takes her bath and the 2 boxers are the same with her as yours are with the baby. She's always asking me if ours have water and of course they do but they don't want just any water they want to lick the water off of mom.

bucca

Boxer Insane
thank you , thank you, thank you,,,, i had the worst day and that video made me forget all. your baby is just adorable and your dogs are great, i laughed and smiled the whole time , what a wonderful video for your child to have when he gets older. thanks for sharing it.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
Thank you so much for sharing. What an absolutely precious video! Wes is such a cutie and your boxer babies are so sweet. I hope to see more videos in the future :) This one certainly brought a smile to my face!

wiggle butt

Boxer Booster
Oh my... that is absolutely adorable. So cute, I even watched the whole darn thing. Rosco and the ducks was so cute and your other one, Nano I think, with the kisses. loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.