Ishie hiked up a mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

winn dixie

Super Boxer
i so enjoyed your pictures!! that ishie is quiet the climber!! colorado is so beautiful..we are about 6 hrs from the smokies,and go there 2 or 3 times a year..they will not allow dogs on any of the trails...so,respecting the rules we go dogless...i know my lola would have so much fun...but she has to stay home with her grandmother...again,thanks for sharing!!

Cyrus2005

Boxer Insane
Ishie is a beautiful dog! I love the water break picture, and "wait I think I hear something" is really a handsome shot of him. That looks like quite a hike you took, the highest I have been is 12,600 ft, and that was driving in our 4x4! Great pictures, thanks for sharing!! Just curious, what part of CO are you from??

LilygirlCO

Boxer Insane
Ishie is a beautiful dog! I love the water break picture, and "wait I think I hear something" is really a handsome shot of him. That looks like quite a hike you took, the highest I have been is 12,600 ft, and that was driving in our 4x4! Great pictures, thanks for sharing!! Just curious, what part of CO are you from??

Thanks!! We're in the Boulder area :)

neecy911

Super Boxer
Looks like Ishi had a great time! Those were great pics. The only climbing my guys have done so far is climbing into bed!

K8IE

Boxer Insane
Beautiful photos! Looks like you all had a great time and Ishie is quite the trooper! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.