1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this PureBred, need help

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Mizukage, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizukage

Mizukage Boxer Pal

Hello all, I recently purchased a boxer from a breeder who had a Fawn Male and Whitish Female Boxer. One parent was AKC and the other was not. I did not get papers, from the look of the puppy, he seemed to me to be a Boxer. I hope so. I read a post here that said, the mask faced and the bottom teeth you can tell. After reading, i assume he is and just poor breeder. Please help me. In no way did i hurt him taking these photos.

I have attached a few images.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bathel

Bathel Super Boxer

Pictures are way too small to see anything...

Even if you have pictures, you won't be assured pure lines as it really isn't something that could be certified through a picture. You could do DNA testing if you want to know... I would think they could tell you with some certainty...

When you say whitish boxer... do you mean a white boxer? If so, my guess is you're buying from a back yard breader that doesn't take care in how they breed and it is not allowed in AKC to breed a White boxer...

In the end... do you love your pup? Really doesn't matter if the pup is full bread or not if you love them... just enjoy your time with them and next time do a bit more research on your breeder before you buy.

3. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

As Bathel said the pics are really too small to tell. The nose looks a little long, but too hard to tell.

4. Skidmoretx

Skidmoretx Boxer Buddy

Pictures are too small but his nose does look a little too long to be pure bred but like I said the picture looks small

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.