Is this Possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkee

Boxer Booster
This is my favorite part of the website - "Puppies dine on Gerber baby foods the second threw the third week to help mom get a break and build up her milk".

Just wow

Something else kind of funny I noticed, although it may just be a coincidence. The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was beagle mix, as did the rest of you. Well, she talks about giardia and how to clean the kennel. She says, the you can let the beagles back in. Not boxers. Freudian slip of the tongue?

I honestly wanted to slam my head into a desk when I read the baby food statement. Seriously? Does this lady have any clue what she's doing?

I just went back and read that and I wasn't sure if I should be disgusted or chuckle. I settled for a 50/50 combination.

Luvmygirl

Boxer Booster
This made me think back to a couple of months ago. I met a man at the dog park that had a boxer mix. She was solid black, not a chance she was reverse brindle. He SWORE she was purebred boxer. I can only assume he got her from this breeder because we're only a few hours away. I never have any intention of breeding and even I can see this lady's nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.