Is she bigger than most??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TawnysMommy

Boxer Pal
My 8 month old boxer pup is a female weighing 58 pounds. She is very tall and lean (her last 2 ribs are visible). Everyone says this isn't common for a female to be this large at her age? I'm wondering what do all of you think?? She is a purebred boxer and is AKC registered! Her mother 58 pounds, but her father 110!

Snowdogg

Boxer Booster
Sounds like she is bigger than most!

Raleigh is 5 now and weighs 105, not fat at all just huge, the vet says he is just a huge boxer, everything is big..his head, his body, his feet.....his parents were big too, I like that he's a big baby..

Everytime we take him out and I mean every day...at least one person tells us he's the biggest boxer they have ever seen...people stop their cars to see him:)

Furface

Boxer Booster
Devon was/is also a big girl (60lbs) and stands at 25" (63cm) which is top male height (poor Storm looks little next to her). she has also got a very god bloodline, and she was always a big Puppy, with huge feet and ears and she just grew like a weed. We do worry that this may cause her problems later in life...but only time will tell. As long as they are fit and healthy that is all that matters to me:)

rrboxer

Completely Boxer Crazy
Lacy is 8 mo and she weighs 52 lbs and she is leggy. My friend tells me who has had boxers before said she is tall for a female. Both her parents looked to be bigger than the normal standard so I'm expecting her to be larger once full grown. I'll say one thing Lacy is fast with those legs of hers ...enjoy watching her race across the terrain.

TimCryBoxer

Boxer Buddy
My boy Goliath is 52lbs at 6months. He's gonna be a HUGE dog. he's not fat at all. VERY muscular. The doctor always laughs because his paws are as big as my hands (fist). So, I think every dog is differ

Status
Not open for further replies.