1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my boxer going to be mini?

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by EdBoxer, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdBoxer

EdBoxer Boxer Pal

2. CrazyCharlie

CrazyCharlie Completely Boxer Crazy

hehe, I wouldn't worry about it until she is about 6 months or older, they all grow at their own pace. she is still a baby at 3 months. :) She will never be a really big dog like a GSD or giant like a mastiff so I wouldn't let yourself think she is going to be a huge dog, females are also typically smaller than males and sometimes males are smaller than females (on occasion, but not usually). It just depends on who's genes come through strongest. She is freaking adorable though. love the pcitures :)

3. elgerdes

elgerdes Completely Boxer Crazy

I agree with Joslyn. Don't worry quite yet. Zoe has spurts of growing. She will slow down for a while, and all of a sudden she will grow like a weed. Even if she is a mini- she will still be cutie. Love her ears :)

4. chrystel

chrystel Boxer Insane

You seem pretty worried about this, since you posted the same question within 5 days ;) don't worry. She is only 3 months old ;) Just a baby. To me, she looks like a healthy puppy with totally normal height/weight for her age lovicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.