Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboxerbabe

Boxer Pal
Hi All~~
I need to introduce myself....I have been lurking around here and in the *Old* chat room for quite awhile ...so here goes the intro.....
I live in the Pacific Northwest portion of the USA in Washington state ...
I presently have four Boxers and actively compete with them in Agility....Two are *Champions* the other two were shown in conformation and didn't like it so I quit that ... I have done some Obedience with them .... and three of my kids are registered Therapy dogs... All four have their TT and CGCs..and I have dabbled a tiny bit in Schutzhund....and herding!!!
I do believe the Boxer is a breed that can do it all and love to chat with others about these great dogs....
I really enjoy this *Site*and all the interesting topics of discussion.....

olivesmom

Boxer Booster
Welcome to BW! It sounds like you've got your hands full. I can't wait to see some pictures of your gang! :D

Az Boxr Lovr

Boxer Insane
Welcome to BW. It sounds like you and your crew are very busy. I'm looking foward to hearing some of your stories.
Cheryl

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
Welcome to Boxerworld Lynda! Wow, four boxers. Looking forward to stories about your four babies and pics too.:D

Linda/NJ
Ginger * June 4, 1997
Flashy Fawn * Natural Earsqueenicon

M

MollyMoose

Welcome to Boxerworld. SOunds like youre in excellent company where you are! Looking forward to seeing some pictures and hearing some stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.